Ref: GHU 004/2018
Data Entrant (1 position)
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Enter study data from different data sources.
- Weekly data backup for all study data.
- Database management (editing and verification).
- Prepare data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information and establishing entry priorities.
- Reviewing data for correctness, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer science or related field.
- Experience in working with various databases.
- Good data entry skills with attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness and a high energy level.
- Experience in research data entry in a research setting is an added advantage.
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV, a TYPED cover letter, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of two work related referees to: The Human Resource Manager, Global Health Uganda, Plot 667 Mawanda Road, first turn on the right after the Mawanda Road Police Station starting Thursday 24th May 2018 and not later than Wednesday 6th June 2018 at 12:00pm. We appreciate your application, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.