Ref: GHU 004/2018
Quality Assurance Officer (1 position)
Job Summary: The Quality Assurance Officer will continually monitor data collection procedures and data management practices at every level of the study.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that data generated during the study reflect what is specified in the protocol (case report form vs. protocol).
- Comparing data in the CRF and data collected in source documents for accuracy (CRF vs. source documents).
- Ensuring that the data analyzed are the data recorded in the CRF (database vs. CRF).
- The person will perform periodic operational checks within each functional department to verify that clinical data are generated, collected, handled and reported according to the protocol, SOPs, and GCPs.
- A university degree in a relevant field.
- Proven ability to pay attention to detail.
- Extensive experience in clinical research.
- Prior experience in similar position.
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV, a TYPED cover letter, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of two work related referees to: The Human Resource Manager, Global Health Uganda, Plot 667 Mawanda Road, first turn on the right after the Mawanda Road Police Station starting Thursday 24th May 2018 and not later than Wednesday 6th June 2018 at 12:00pm. We appreciate your application however, only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.