As an Associate, you will be a valuable resource in one of our departments in Uganda, focusing on the following:
- Assist in planning work on assigned segments of any of the following functions: audit, financial advisory, enterprise risk services, tax services, consulting and internal client services;
- Execute detailed function procedures, including reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports and procedures and conducting relevant tests which are sufficient in scope to support professional opinions as to the fair representation of client interests;
- Assist in the collation of data, preparation of reports and analytical reviews, as necessary;
- Prepare work papers which record and summarise function procedures performed and ensure that working papers are filed per approved firm guidelines;
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement;
- Ensure assigned work is completed within agreed time frame and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets;
- Keep the manager updated on any issues arising from the assignment;
- Assist with administration tasks such as filing and updating of client files; and
- Leverage knowledge and contribute to proper knowledge management within the function.
- Have at least an Upper Second class honours degree;
- Have at least 17 points at ‘A’ Level;
Have a 1st Grade in ‘O’ Level (with credit 3 in English and Mathematics) or equivalent;
- Demonstrate strong communication, numerical and analytical skills;
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills quickly; and
- Be result oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Prior work experience is not a requirement; and
- The candidate should be below 25 years old.
To the successful candidate, the firm will offer a highly energised team environment composed of individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.