Location: Jinja, Uganda
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Study Management Center.
- Work closely with the co-Principal Investigators to ensure that the study is conducted according to the established Research Protocol.
- Work with the Biostatistician to coordinate recruitment and activities of the data collectors on the study.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of health workers who will collect the biological samples.
- Ensure that all completed questionnaires, data collected through other methods and biological samples are securely stored.
- Supervise Biostatistician, Referrals & Linkages Officer and Finance & Administration Officer.
- Supervise and coordinate that activities of short term consultants recruited to perform specific tasks as part of the study.
- Masters degree in Public Health or related field like Epidemiology, Demography, Population Studies or Statistics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in conducting population-level research.
- A competent manager who is comfortable working with minimal supervision and with multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams.
- Good team player who has experience supervising teams.
- Knowledge about HIV programming with a good understanding of the ‘continuum of care’ so as to appropriately refer clients is desirable.
- Excellent computer skills. Knowledge of common statistical packages such as STATA and SPSS is an added advantage.
- Ability to frequently travel to the field sites to supervise research activities.
Send CVs and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org