Deloitte East Africa
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, acrossfour (4) countries of the region: Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopiaand Tanzania.
A career in Deloitte offers you the opportunity to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment and participate in a range of “diversity and inclusion” initiatives.You willget the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career in the Ugandan market . Leverage your talent by applying for this exciting opportunity.
As an Associate, you will be a valuable resource in one of our departments in Uganda, focusing on the following:
- Assist in planning work on assigned segments ofany of the following functions: audit, financial advisory, enterprise risk services, tax services, consulting and internal client services;
- Execute detailedfunction procedures, including reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports and procedures and conductingrelevant tests which are sufficient in scope to support professional opinions as to the fair representation of client interests;
- Assist in the collation of data, preparation ofreports and analytical reviews, as necessary;
- Prepare work papers which record and summarisefunction procedures performed and ensure that working papersare filed per approved firm guidelines;
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement;
- Ensure assigned work is completed within agreed time frame and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets;
- Keep the manager updated on any issues arising from the assignment;
- Assist with administration tasks such as filing and updating of client files; and
- Leverage knowledge and contribute to proper knowledge management within the function.
As the ideal team player, you should posses the following attributes:
- Have at least an Upper Second class honours degree;
- Have at least17 points at ‘A’ Level;
- Have a 1 st Grade in ‘O’ Level (with credit 3 in English and Mathematics) or equivalent;
- Demonstratestrong communication, numerical and analytical skills;
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills quickly; and
- Be result oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
Prior work experience is not a requirement; and
Thecandidate should be below 25 years old.
- To the successful candidate, the firm will offer ahighly energised team environment composed of individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
- To apply, click