A Front Office Manager with Hilton Hotels and Resorts manages the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver an exceptional guest experience from check-in through to check-out.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Front Office Manager, you will oversee the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure Regular Guests and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand’s loyalty program
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current and up to date knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Monitor and maintain staffing levels to meet business demands
- Conduct monthly communication meetings and produce minutes
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Front Office team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Front Office Managers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail sector
- High level of IT proficiency
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- Experience of managing and developing people
- Previous experience of managing a department and Profit Loss account
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Familiar with Property Management Systems
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels Resorts — the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year – Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
To Apply, please click the following link: http://hilton.contacthr.com/43084885